http://www.pinterest.com/micheleodunn/

Thursday, August 19, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog

Why do I so very much want to blog and why do I so struggle with it? (I'm doing that thinking thing again.) I love blogs, I adore them; they make me smile and swoon and giggle and laugh and ohh and ahh and wonder and wish. They inspire me and energize me. I so very much appreciate each and every post I read. I want to give back to all those bloggers who have made me smile, swoon, giggle, laugh... I worry that I won't.
I want to give you all great eye candy - but I so suck at taking pictures! (Really - I do! Have you scrolled down to my last photo attempt? See what I mean?)
I want to give you all what you have given me ... that feeling of being part of a great big circle of creative, curious, generous, gracious, fun, fanciful and just plain wicked awesome women.
So I'm going to try to get past the thinking (aka fretting & worrying) and just go with the doing.

No comments: