http://www.pinterest.com/micheleodunn/

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

If At First You Don't Succeed

So it's been over a year since my last post. I was tickled by how easy it was to start a blog but seriously flusterbated by not being able to make it look the way I wanted. Honestly, it was downright ugly - really ugly. It made me cringe when I looked at it. So today I took a deep breath and - with the help of the wonderful folks at The Cutest Blog on the Block got it looking much much much better! Thank you THCBOTB people - as soon as I figure out how to link I will!
Besides adding links, I still need to practice adding photos, figure out how to add buttons, add the Etsy Shop link and then there are all those wonderful bloggers I follow and would love you to meet.
"Baby Steps" is today's mantra so I'll stop with this baby success. I promise it won't be a year until I post again! Pinky Promise!

No comments: