http://www.pinterest.com/micheleodunn/

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A POST ABOUT A POST


Since I haven't yet managed to come up with that perfect post I want to write (damn this whole perfectionism thing!!!!!) I thought I would share some (OK - today it's just going to be one) of my favorite people, places and things. That is a large part of what I admire about the blogging community; the willingness, no, the eagerness to share...not just your own stuff - be it thoughts, photos, projects or whatever, but other peoples stuff as well.

So here's some stuff from the truly Fabulous Fifi. If you have ever read an issue of Romantic Country magazine you all ready know Fifi. Visit her blog and get to know her a little better. Pour your beverage of choice, settle down in your favorite reading spot and be prepared for lots of wonderful ... well, actually, that about sums it up ... be prepared for lots of wonderful!

Oh, and speaking of wonderful, Fifi is doing a wonderful giveaway this month and you still have time to get your name in the hat (a wonderful romantic rose covered hat I'm sure).

No comments: